One valley, one card
Your holidays in the Ötztal - a clever decision for guests staying at our house all highlights within the Ötztal are already included. With the Ötztal Premium Card you experience the whole active requirement of the 67km are enough vacation valley.
From 670 to over 3.000 elevator meters with only one card.
With the Ötztal Premium Card you enjoy free summer mountain lift rides, free use of public bus lines as well as free admission to the Aqua Dome spa center and the Area 47 swimming lake. Adventurous days await you in the numerous swimming baths, museums and leisure time centers. You can also join guided Nature Park hikes free of charge.
All this and a lot more can be used for free with your Ötztal Premium Card.
Everything experience and nothing costs specially.
Bus lines and hiking shuttle:
Discover the entire valley by public bus - All bus lines running between Haiming and
Obergurgl are free of charge for Card holders.
Ötztal summer mountain lifts (1X uphill and downhill ride per day and lift):
- Acherkogelbahn Oetz 820 – 2.020 m
- Drei-Seen-Bahn Kühtai 2.000 – 2.420 m
- Gaislachkoglbahn Sölden 1.363 – 3.049 m
- Doppelsessellift Rotkogl Sölden 2.070 – 2.329 m
- Gondelbahn Schwarze Schneid Bahn 2.675 – 3.250 m
- Tiefenbachbahn Sölden 2.800 – 3.250 m
- Doppelsessellift Wildspitze Vent 1.900 – 2.365 m
- Hohe Mut Bahn 1.930 – 2.670 m
- Hochgurglbahn/Sessellift Top Wurmkogl 1.793 – 3.064 m
Leisure time activities:
- Minigolf and pit-pat course in Längenfeld
- Ötztal Nature Park: free theme hikes and guided Nature Park tours
- Ötztal Fun Park in Huben
Museums in the valley:
- Ötzi Village in Umhausen, Archaeological Outdoor Park
- Ötztal Local Heritage Outdoor Museum in Längenfeld
- Museum in the Tower of Oetz
- Ötztal Birds of Prey Park
- Wood Carving Art in Längenfeld
Swimming baths and Thermal Spa:
- AREA 47 – The ultimate Outdoor Playground
- Lake Piburger See
- Umhausen swimming lake
- Outdoor pools (Haiming, Sautens, Oetz and Längenfeld)
- Freizeit Arena – Indoor swimming bath in Sölden
- Aqua Dome Spa Center – Tirol Therme Längenfeld
Mountain bike & bicycle rental:
For free: 1x standard bicycle/mountain bike rental (extra charge for E-bike, downhill bike, special bike rental)
- Panorama Glacier Road: Enjoy a wonderful bus ride along Ötztal‘s scenic Glacier Panorama Road (2800 m) one of the highest roads in the Eastern Alps, leading from Sölden to the glacier on a splendid 15 km long stretch.
- Timmelsjoch High Alpine Pass Road: The public bus takes you on Tirol‘s most spectacular panoramic road to Timmelsjoch Pass (2509 m).
Card holders enjoy special discounts at many Bonus Partners within the valley: e.g. rafting, via ferrata tours, horse carriage rides, archery...